Units will are cut to order and delievered in approximately 4 weeks. International customers are highly recommended to select DHL express for a timely delivery.
The Chalice is a low-cost Alice style keyboard kit with a unique stacked acrylic case. Inspired by the basketweave and reviung41, the chalice is a DIY kit requiring you to solder diodes/LEDs. The Chalice adopts a Pro-micro for the MCU, rather than a discrete micro controller. This is to enable an easy building experience, keep costs low and allow some unique functionality (such as wireless via Bluetooth).
This is a DIY kit, requiring users to solder surface mount diodes/LEDs and through-hole pin headers/sockets (for the pro-micro) and reset switch. While this may seem daunting, the kit is relatively forgiving and building assistance will be provided from us and our friendly community.
Complete Acrylic Case
Included in the kit is a handsomely designed acrylic high case. No additional add-ons are required to complete your keyboard! It features frosted top and bottom plates to keep fingerprints at bay. Optional keyboard feet are incldued.
Customize with VIA
Customize your keymap and RGB on the fly with full support for VIA software.
The Chalice was designed with native support for the nice!nano and ZMK out of the box. Enjoy a wireless experience by adding a nice!nano and a battery. Bluetooth pairing allows you to use your keyboard with your phone or tablet device.
- 65% Arisu style layout - 68 keys, including arrow keys and Nav cluster
- QMK Compatible firmware - Future VIA support
- ZMK Compatible firmware with support for Nice!nano and full wireless bluetooth functionality
- Split backshift
- RGB Backlighting
- Acrylic highcase
- Compatible with mill-max (0305) sockets for those who want a hot-swap board
Included in Kit
- Chalice PCB
- 14 x WS2814 LEDs
- 68 x SMD diodes
- 1 x Reset switch
- 1 x 3mm frosted acrylic top plate
- 2 x 3 mm clear acrylic mid plates
- 1 x 4.5mm clear acrylic mid plate
- 1 x 3mm frosted acrylic bottom plate
- 1 x set of acrylic feet
- 4 x 6mm brass stand-off
- 6 x 12mm brass stand-off
- 1 x 14mm brass stand-off
- 2 x 10mm brass stand-off
- 19 x 6mm M2 torx screws
- 4 x 5mm M2 torx screws
Required to complete
- Matching Wristrest (Colour to suit)
Thanks to warmthoughts for the images