All the main components required to build the TG4X 40% keyboard excluding stabilizers, keyswitches and keycaps. Includes a high profile acrylic case in frosted acrylic.
A great way to try a 40% keyboard.
- Programmable with VIA or ZMK
- Powered with a Pro Micro or Nice!Nano
- Acrylic Case
- POM Plate
- 3 x 6mm M2 Brass Stand-offs
- 4 x 14mm M2 Brass Stand-offs
- 60x 1N4148 THT diodes
- Pushbutton reset switch
Required to complete
- 2 x 2U Stabilisers (For space bar)
- Make your pro-micro removable with Mill-Max pins and female-male pin headers.
- This keyboard was designed by MythosMann- Source files and build guide can be found here.