All in one PCB, top and bottom plate for the Soyuz numpad. Designed by ai03.
With QMK firmware this can be used as a numpad or a macropad!
Get 10% of a pro-micro or sea-micro when combined with this order.
This Kit Contains
- Soyuz numpad PCB, top plate and bottom plate.
- 4x 12mm brass stand-offs
- 8x M2 hex head screws
- 20x Diodes, 1N4148
- 1x 6x6mm push button for reset
- If you would like your board to be hot-swappable please add the mill-max product and select Soyuz as type. This product can be found here.
Required to complete
- 1x Pro Micro or Sea-Micro
- 17-20x Cherry MX compatible switches, depending on layout
- Micro USB cable
- 0-3x Cherry MX PCB-mount stabilizers, depending on layout
- 3D Printed midplate (coming soon)
Firmware and Software
- Please find QMK Via firmware for the soyuz numpad here.
- You will need to flash this firmware on the Pro Micro using QMK Toolbox.
This product was created by ai03. More information can be found here regarding information and license for this product.