This is a complete kit for the Helix split keyboard. All components that are required to build the Helix split keyboard are provided, except pro-micros, keyswitches and keycaps.
The Helix is a split ortholinear board that supports a 64 or 50 key layout. It was designed by Yushakobo. More information and build guide for this keyboard can be found here.
This Kit Contains
- 2 x Helix PCBs
- 2 x Acrylic Top Plates (1.5mm Acrylic)
- 2 x Acrlyic Bottom Plates (1.5mm Acrylic)
- 1 x TRS Cable
- 2 x 2 x 6 Pushbutton Switches
- 2 x TRRS Sockets
- 2 x .91" OLED Displays
- 70 x SOD-123 Diodes (Throughhole diodes can be provided on request)
- 12 x 7mm Brass stand-offs
- 4x 10mm brass stand-offs
- 24 x 4mm flat head torx screws
- 8 x Rubber Feet
- 2 x Pro Micros or Sea Micro or a combination of the two.
Tools required to complete this kit
- Soldering Iron and Solder
- 1.3mm Hex Driver
- Tweezers (Non-magnetic)
Photo Credit: Yushakobo