The REVIUNG5 is a macropad that supports 5 Keys or 4 Keys + 1 Rotary encoder.
A perfect kit for the beginer learning to solder! It features a combination of through-hole and SMD soldering, as well as a range of components you may encounter on many custom keyboards.
- 1 x Top Plate (Frosted Acrylic)
- 1 x PCB
- 1 x Bottom Plate (Frosted Acrylic)
- 1 x Pro-Micro cover (Clear Acrylic)
- 1 x Pushbutton Switch (2x6)
- 6 x Diodes (Through-hole)
- 3 x 7mm Brass stand-offs
- 3 x 10mm Brass stand-offs
- 5 x WS2812 RGB LEDs (1 x spare for errors)
- 6 x M2 6mm Torx Screws
- 6 x M2 4mm Torx Screws
- 4 x Rubber Feet
- 1 x Rotary Encoder
- 1 x Rotary Encoder knob
- Pin headers
Tools required to complete this kit
- Soldering Iron and Solder
- T5 Torx Driver
- Tweezers (Non-magnetic)
This keyboard is an open source design by Gtips. Please see his github repository and assembly instructions here.