The REVIUNG39 is 39-key column staggered, one piece, split keyboard.
This is a medium difficulty DIY project that will require SMD soldering for the diodes and RGB lighting. The keyboard is powered by a pro-micro (or compatible) controller.
- 1 x Top Plate (FR4)
- 1 x PCB
- 3x Acrylic layers
- 1 x Pushbutton Switch (2x6)
- 42 x Kailh Hotswap Sockets
- 42 x SOD-123 Diodes
- 11 x 7mm Brass Standoffs
- 15 x WS2812 RGB LEDs (Some spare for errors)
- 22 x M2 6mm Torx Screws
- 4 x Rubber Feet
- Pro-Micro Acrylic Cover (included)
- 3x M2x10mm Screws (not provided)
- 3x M2 Nuts (not provided)
Tools required to complete this kit
- Soldering Iron and Solder
- T5 Torx Driver
- Tweezers (Non-magnetic)
Pre-assembled Reviung kits will include 1x Sea Micro.
This keyboard is an open source design by Gtips. Please see his github repository here