The Sequire D600B is a budget version of the TS100. It featurues the same controller and heating element but has reduced functionality and configurability.
Note, while this soldering iron can be powered by USB-C port, it is unlikely that your phone charger or powerbank will power this up. You will likely need a standard 12-24V power supply to connect up to the powerjack.
- Stainless steel nested ABS + PC shell
- 12-24 volt operating voltage
- Temp control from 100-400 degrees
- 15 second heat up time
- USB-C power interface (Still requires 12-24v power)
- D60B Handle (Black/Blue chosen at random)
- B2 Tip (Perfect for switch soldering - Compatible with the TS100)
- Mini stand
- Barrel connector to XT60 connector
- Suitable power adapter can be found here
See review of the D60B and comparison to the TS100 below: